Brown Sugar Lemonade.
You can have Brown Sugar Lemonade using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brown Sugar Lemonade
- It’s of Pear Syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 large of Pear diced.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s of The Finish.
- Prepare 8 cup of Cold Water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Fresh Lemon Juice (8-9 lemons).
- You need 1/2 bunch of Mint.
- You need 1 cup of Crown Royal Whiskey (optional).
Brown Sugar Lemonade step by step
- Squeeze lemons & set to the side, cut pear up and cook it in the water & sugar by bringing the pot to a boil then simmering for 5-15 minutes once the pear pieces are soft..
- Immersion blend the syrup together then allow to cool in the fridge for a few hours. (If no immersion blender a regular household one is fine).
- After the syrup is done cooling muddle the mint in the pitcher your going to use while it's still empty..
- Add the syrup, lemon juice, rest of water and whiskey if you're feeling up to it. Mix & serve over ice..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…