Sweet & Salty Spring Rolls with Vegetable Namul and Tteokbokki (Mochi). Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott. The Sweet, Steve Priest, Richie Onori, Stevie Stewart, System Of The Slaves, SoundCloud, Fox On The Prior to his untimely passing, the band recorded several Sweet hits as well as some fresh new. Original founding. Изучайте релизы The Sweet на Discogs. Приобретайте пластинки, компакт-диски и многое другое от The Sweet на маркетплейсе Discogs.
Cognate and synonymous with Scots sweit, North Frisian sweete, West Frisian swiet. You can have Sweet & Salty Spring Rolls with Vegetable Namul and Tteokbokki (Mochi) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet & Salty Spring Rolls with Vegetable Namul and Tteokbokki (Mochi)
- It’s 1 of Komatsuna.
- Prepare 1 of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1 of Daikon radish.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Royal fern (zenmai) – (dried or boiled).
- You need 4 of squares of 'kiri mochi' Mochi (small squared 'kiri mochi' or Tteokbokki type).
- It’s 1 tsp of A. Sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of A. Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of A. Sesame oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of A. Soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of A. Gochujiang.
- It’s 10 of Spring roll wrappers.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil for deep frying.
Sweet & Salty Spring Rolls with Vegetable Namul and Tteokbokki (Mochi) step by step
- Parboil the komatsuna and bean sprouts and then chop into pieces. Cut the daikon radish and carrot into matchstick sized strips..
- Boil the dried royal fern to rehydrate. Wring out the moisture and chop. If using boiled fern, you can skip the boiling and just chop..
- Place the A. ingredients into a bowl and add the vegetables. Mix and let marinate for a short time to make the namul..
- If using 'kiri mochi,' cut one square into 3 strips vertically. Microwave to soften. Don't microwave for too long or it will harden!.
- Separate the vegetable namul from the liquid. Add the mochi to the liquid and entwine the flavors. If you want a rich flavor, you can add more gochujiang here. This photo shows the vegetables separated from the liquid..
- Place the vegetables and mochi on the spring roll wrappers and wrap them up. Since the mochi will absorb the moisture, it's okay if there is a lot of liquid..
- Deep-fry in 180°C oil until golden brown. Since the filling ingredients are already cooked, you could also fry these in a frying pan..
- You can use any vegetables you want to make the namul..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…