Spicy turkey avocado tacos (instant pot directions).
You can have Spicy turkey avocado tacos (instant pot directions) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy turkey avocado tacos (instant pot directions)
- It’s 1 lb of ground Turkey (93% lean).
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of can diced green chiles (not drained).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Trader Joe's Cowboy Caviar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of lime juice (Key West or other brand).
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of brown sugar (I used dark).
- You need 1 tsp of ground paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 of avocados sliced.
- It’s 4 of whole wheat tortillas (or preference).
Spicy turkey avocado tacos (instant pot directions) instructions
- Combine all spices and sugar in a small bowl..
- Set instant pot on saute feature for 3-4 minutes. Let instant pot warm up then add olive oil and turkey. Stir occasionally until turkey has lightly browned..
- Add bowl of seasonings, lime juice, green chiles, and Cowboy Caviar. Stir until well combined..
- Set instant pot on pressure cooker feature for 8 minutes on high..
- Prepare avocados while turkey is cooking..
- Warm tortillas (microwave or oven), add turkey taco meat, top with avocado and enjoy!.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…