Milk Tea Muffins.
You can have Milk Tea Muffins using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Milk Tea Muffins
- Prepare of Muffin batter.
- It’s 100 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 2 grams of Baking powder.
- It’s 65 grams of Butter.
- It’s 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 medium of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Honey.
- You need 50 grams of Milk tea mixture.
- It’s of Milk tea mixture.
- It’s 2 of packs Royal milk tea powder.
- You need 10 grams of Hot water.
- You need 10 grams of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 of pack Black tea leaves.
Milk Tea Muffins instructions
- Put the milk tea powder in hot water, then add the heated cream and melt all together (about 50 g of the ingredients). Now, add the black tea leaves and set aside..
- Sift the cake flour and baking powder together. Preheat your oven to 170℃..
- Combine the softened butter and granulated sugar in a bowl and mix together well..
- Add the honey to Step 3, then add the beaten egg to the mixture little by little, mixing in with each addition..
- Take the powdered ingredients and the milk tea from Step 1, divide into 3 batches, and add to Step 4 alternately. Mix roughly between each addition..
- Pour the batter into a muffin tin and bake at 170℃ for 20-25 minutes..
- The outside is crusty and the inside is fluffy! Eat fresh out of the oven. You will know what I mean..
- This is the Japanese royal milk tea (1 bag is 14 g) that I used this time..
- All done!.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…