You can cook Texas Caviar using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Texas Caviar
- It’s 1 can of yellow corn or 1 grilled corn on the cob.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of hominy.
- Prepare 1 of jicama.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of poblano pepper, roasted.
- It’s 2 of jalapeños, seeded and deveined.
- You need 2 of key limes.
- You need to taste of salt,.
- It’s of cilantro, chopped.
Texas Caviar step by step
- Rinse all canned veggies until perfectly clean. Drain.
- Dice all fresh veggies so they are the same size as the beans. Toss..
- Add salt and the juice of one lime, taste and add the other lime if it isn't tart enough for you..
- Toss in the cilantro. Refrigerate. Serve with tortilla chips or as a topping for grilled fish..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…