You can have Texas Caviar using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Texas Caviar
- It’s 2 can of Shoepeg corn.
- Prepare 1 can of Pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Black eye peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of Onion.
- You need 1 cup of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Red pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Red wine vinegar.
Texas Caviar instructions
- Rinse and drain pinto beans and black eye peas. Add beans and corn to bowl..
- Dice peppers and onion. Add to bowl..
- Add vegetable oil, sugar and vinegar to bowl. Mix well..
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…