Kat's Cowboy Caviar.
You can have Kat's Cowboy Caviar using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kat's Cowboy Caviar
- You need 3 of cooked ears of corn, kernels sliced off (or 2 cups frozen corn or 1 (15 ounce) can of corn, drained).
- You need 1 of (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained.
- You need 1 of Roma tomato, chopped and seeded.
- Prepare 1 of (15ounce) can black beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green or red bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped, fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of lime, juice of.
- You need 1 of to 3 teaspoons chili powder. (start with 1 teaspoon, taste, and add more if desired).
- It’s 1/4 of to 1/2 cup chopped onion (I use white, but you can use green) I use closer to 1/2 cup of a sweet onion..
Kat's Cowboy Caviar instructions
- Combine all of the ingredients in a serving bowl and mix well..
- Tastes even better if you refrigerate and cover it a few hours before serving..
- Serve with tortilla chips..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…