Vickys Easter Bonnet Cookie Decorating Idea.
You can cook Vickys Easter Bonnet Cookie Decorating Idea using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Easter Bonnet Cookie Decorating Idea
- You need of Vickys Iced & Spiced Cookie recipe from my recipe list.
- You need of round cookie cutters, 2 different diameter sizes.
- It’s of icing – see my royal icing recipe.
- It’s of food colouring as desired.
- Prepare of cake decorations – silver balls, sprinkles etc.
Vickys Easter Bonnet Cookie Decorating Idea instructions
- Make up my Iced & Spiced cookie dough according to the recipe directions. You'll find it in my profile. The whole amount will make around 24 cookies.
- After chilling, roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thick. Using the larger of the cutters, cut out 12 large discs (the recipe will allow more if you want to make more). Bake as according to the recipe, for around 12 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack.
- Ball up and roll out the dough again. Using the smaller cutter, cut out the same number in little discs and bake at given temp for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack.
- Using a little plain icing, stick the small discs on top of the larger ones in the centre.
- Colour more icing and spoon it gently over the whole bonnet. Don't make the icing too thin!.
- Now decorate with sprinkles, sugarpaste flowers, glitter sugar, fruit leather, anything you like to make a pretty easter bonnet!.
- Any leftover cookie dough can be frozen for later use.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…