Cinnamon Walnut Apple Treats.
You can have Cinnamon Walnut Apple Treats using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Walnut Apple Treats
- It’s 3 small of Royal Gala Apples.
- Prepare 12 of Medjool Dates.
- It’s 200 grams of Walnut.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Wine *Optional*.
Cinnamon Walnut Apple Treats step by step
- Chop all the walnuts into 6 pieces each.
- Dice the apples into small cubes. Removal of the apple's skin is not necessary..
- Remove the seed from the Medjool dates..
- Mash the Medjool dates to get a sticky "paste".
- Add the walnuts into the Medjool dates "paste" and mix them together..
- Add 1 tsp of Cinnamon to the diced apples and mix them..
- Mix the two bowls of mixtures together..
- *Optional* Add 1 or a few tsp of red wine to enhance the flavour..
- Refrigerate or enjoy it right away!!.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…