You can have Royal Icing using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Royal Icing
- Prepare 1 of (16 – ounce) package powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of meringue powder.
- It’s 5-6 tablespoons of warm water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of light corn syrup.
- You need of Food coloring paste (optional).
Royal Icing instructions
- Combine powdered sugar, meringue powder, water, and corn syrup in a large bowl..
- Beat at medium-low speed with an electric mixer 5 to 7 minutes..
- Divide and tint with food coloring, if desired..
- Icing dries quickly, so keep it covered at all times..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…