You can have Royal Icing using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Royal Icing
- You need 4 tablespoons of Meringue Powder.
- You need 4 cups of (approx. 1 pound) powdered sugar.
- You need 6 tablespoons of warm water (to start).
Royal Icing step by step
- Beat all ingredients together until stiff peaks form..
- Spoon some of the icing into individual bowls and add food coloring..
- Add additional water, about 1 teaspoon at a time until you reach the desired consistency. – Thick icing for outlining and thin icing for filling.
- *Make sure all bowls and utensils are totally grease-free for your icing or you will not reach desired consistency..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…