You can have Cowboy Caviar using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cowboy Caviar
- You need 2 tbsp of Red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Hot sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic (minced).
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- You need 2 of Avocados, firm and ripe.
- It’s 1 can of Black beans (15 oz.).
- It’s 1 can of White corn (11 oz.).
- You need 2/3 cup of Thinly sliced green onion.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Chopped cilantro.
- It’s 3 of Roma tomatoes, finely chopped.
Cowboy Caviar step by step
- In small bowl mixing combine vinegar, hot sauce, oil, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper, mix well and set aside..
- Peel, pit, and cut avocados into 1/2 inch cubes. Place in a large bowl, add dressing and mix gently to coat..
- Drain and rinse beans and corn. Add beans, corn, onion, cilantro, and tomatoes to avocado mixture and gently mix to coat. Add salt..
- Serve with corn chips..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…