Caviar on potatoes pancakes. Crispy potato pancakes with red caviar. Stack of potato fritters Copy space background. Potato pancakes mashed potatoes, flour and eggs and red caviar.
Peel the potatoes and grate them lengthwise. Place them in a colander or kitchen towel and squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Here is how you achieve that. You can cook Caviar on potatoes pancakes using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caviar on potatoes pancakes
- You need 300 g of potatoes (slices).
- Prepare 300 g of flour.
- You need 400 ml of water.
- It’s 2 of big eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Extra: Butter use for pan fry.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It’s of Caviar.
- You need of Onion pickles.
- Prepare of Creme färsch.
- It’s of Sprint onions (chopped).
Although Wolfgang Puck is best known for putting smoked salmon, caviar and dill-flecked crème fraîche on his designer pizzas, he also loves this trio of toppings with his exceptionally crispy potato pancakes, a dish he makes frequently when cooking at home. Golden lemon-butter sauce is pooled beneath a goldenpotato pancake and accented by bright red tomatodiamonds and bits of frisee. Squeeze the grated potatoes well, mix with onions and egg and season with salt, nutmeg and pepper. In a wide pan heat abundant ghee and cook potato mixture in portions.
Caviar on potatoes pancakes step by step
- Mixed all the ingredients into a big bowl..
- Heat up the frying pan. Add in i tablespoon butter in medium heat. Slowly add in the batter. Fried both side..
- Decorated with the topping before serving.
To serve, top each pancake with a spoonful of sour cream and garnish with caviar and leek green. Peel the potatoes; then shred them. Drain potatoes to remove excess liquid. In a bowl, combine the potatoes with the egg whites. Remove the pancakes from the oil with a slotted spatula, and place on paper towels to drain.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…