Grilled Peaches with Twisted Maple Whip.
You can cook Grilled Peaches with Twisted Maple Whip using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Peaches with Twisted Maple Whip
- It’s 2 of large ripe yellow peaches.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 oz. of dark amber maple syrup.
- It’s 2 tsp of Amaro Montenegro liqueur.
- You need 1 of vanilla bean pod, finely crushed.
- You need of Zest of 2 tangerines.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Vanilla Crown Royal.
Grilled Peaches with Twisted Maple Whip instructions
- Halve peaches and remove stones..
- Soak the peach halves, cut side down, in 3/4 inch of vanilla Crown Royal. Allow to sit for 2 hours then remove, reserving the Crown for later use..
- Lightly sprinkle the cut side of each peach half with brown sugar..
- Place peaches on the grill cut side upward for three minutes at medium heat, then flip and grill cut side down for another three minutes..
- Meanwhile, combine the heavy cream, maple syrup and Amaro Montenegro and whip until soft peaks form..
- Place two peach halves in each of two bowls, drizzle with reserved Crown and top each half with 1/4 of the whipped cream mixture..
- Dust with crushed vanilla bean pod and tangerine zest and serve..
- (optional) If you still have some of the peach-infused vanilla Crown left over, place a large ice cube in each of two rocks glasses, then add 2oz Crown, 1/2 tbsp lime juice and 2 dashes Peychaud’s bitters to each. Stir gently and serve alongside peaches..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…