Autumn apple whiskey beef stew. Tan Hsien Wei, Course Manager in Culinary and Catering Management at Temasek Polytechnic in Singapore demonstrates his Whiskey Coke Beef Stew as he. Autumn apple whiskey beef stew from foodcorner.eu.org. I was planning a moderately small get together for my close friends at my.
Tender beef pieces in a creamy sauce with apples and carrots, everything slow-cooked to perfection. When adjusting the taste of the beef stew with apples, only add a little honey at first. The amount you need greatly depends on the tartness. You can have Autumn apple whiskey beef stew using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Autumn apple whiskey beef stew
- You need 3 lb of stewing beef.
- Prepare 2 cups of quartered white/cremini mushrooms.
- It’s 2 cans of maple style beans.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen green beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of white flour.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic… or more.
- You need 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of sweet potatoes diced.
- You need 1 of russet potato diced.
- You need 1 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots sliced.
- It’s 2 of ribs celery sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grainy dijon mustard.
- You need 2 tsp of marjoram.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried dill.
- You need 1 of green apple, cored and minced (skin on).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crown royal apple whiskey.
- It’s 3 cups of beef stock.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- You need 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Once autumn begins in full, people all over the northern half of the US (and parts of California) decide that the most exciting weekend activity imaginable is driving out of the city. Beef stew is my go-to fall and winter dish. It's always a crowd-pleaser, and my husband will happily eat the leftovers for days to follow. While I normally throw a little red wine into my stew, this version uses apple cider.
Autumn apple whiskey beef stew step by step
- Mix beef and flour in a bag, shake to coat..
- Add all ingredients including excess flour from coating beef(except for green beans & maple syrup) to slow cooker. Cover and let cook on high for 4 hrs or low 6-8 hrs.
- 30 min before end, add green beans and maple syrup. Cover for half an hour. Serve with toasted pumpernickel or a grainy bread..
Place carrots, potatoes, and apples in crock pot. This isn't your grandma's shredded beef recipe—or is it?! A stew is a combination of solid food ingredients that have been cooked in liquid and served in the resultant gravy. Ingredients in a stew can include any combination of vegetables and may include meat, especially tougher meats suitable for slow-cooking, such as beef, poultry, sausages, and seafood. Tatyana Nesteruk,Tatyana's Everyday Food,video recipe,food video,Tatyana's kitchen,dessert,delicious,satisfying,recipes,beef stew,beef recipe,soup recipe,beef tri-tip,beef for dinner,cooking,comfort food,chunky beef stew,braised beef,beef soup,dinner,mushroom beef stew.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…