Shrimp mixed garden pasta with balsamic glaze.
You can cook Shrimp mixed garden pasta with balsamic glaze using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp mixed garden pasta with balsamic glaze
- You need 1 cup of halved cherry or grape tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of small red bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 of small yellow bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small orange bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 2 of frozen garlic cubes.
- Prepare 2 of frozen basil cubes.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 box of whole wheat spaghetti or angel hair pasta.
- You need 1 of balsamic glaze ( mine is from trader joes).
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked shrimp.
- You need of white Sauvignon Blanc wine( this is optional, but it's not to expensive to by from the grocery store).
Shrimp mixed garden pasta with balsamic glaze instructions
- First use the cooking directions on your pasta and cook for required time.
- While your pasta is cooking heat up a pan on medium high heat, so it can warm up.
- If you have not prepped your ingredients do it while the pan is warming up, cut up the peppers and add them to your tomatoes for later.
- Turn down heat on the pan and add olive oil.
- Then add your frozen garlic and basil cubes, and melt them( they melt pretty fast).
- Once they have melted into a pesto, add your peppers and tomatoes.
- Let those sautee for 2-3 minutes then add your shrimp cooking for an additional 3 min.
- than add your fresh baby spinach and your white wine ( i'd say about 1/3 of a cup of wine).
- Once your spinach has wilted completley turn off the heat and let it steep in the juices for 1 min.
- Once your pasta is finished sautee it with some garlic powder and olive oil, either in the strainer or back in the pot.
- Then top your pasta with the Veggies and add your balsamic glaze to finish.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…