Royal shahi tukde rabdi. Shahi tukda literally translates to a royal piece of dessert. This delicious dessert is the star at most iftar gatherings, parties & celebrations. You can find the rabri recipe here.
Shahi tukda is the fried bread soaked in saffron flavoured sugar syrup and topped with rich creamy condensed milk or also called rabdi. The word shahi means royal and tukda means piece. The rich flavour of saffron give a royal touch to the dish and after putting it in your mouth, you can feel that. shahi tukda recipe, recipe of shahi tukda, kashmiri dessert recipe, rabdi recipe Shahi Tukda recipe is a rich dessert dish from heaven of India Kashmir. You can have Royal shahi tukde rabdi using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Royal shahi tukde rabdi
- You need 10 slice of bread.
- You need 5 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 of condensed milk.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- You need 8 strands of saffron.
- It’s 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of pistachios.
- You need as needed of cherry for garnishing.
This is a royalty of Kashmir. This is a popular Kashmiri cuisine sweet, royal treat to taste buds at any time. Royal and delicious 'Shahi Tukda With Rabdi' is ready to be served! Boil on medium flame till it gets thick and rich in texture.
Royal shahi tukde rabdi step by step
- First a fall u need a pan on medium flame and add sugar and water it mixed well,and cook 10 minutes..
- Take a bread slices and cut like trangle shape..
- Now u need a fry pan on a medium flame and add butter on pan and fry breads well means golden brown, and keep a side.
- Now we preparing rabdi so take a pan and add milk and boiling for 10mint then add condensed milke, sugar, saffron and cardamom powder and mixed well tarn off flame and let the cool.
- Then fry breads deep sugar syrup one by one carefull..
- Deep breads set the serving plate and slowly add rabdi upper sides and overall plate and gurnished pistachios and cherry.enjoying cool sweet recipe specialy ramadan.
Shahi Tukda or Shahi Toast is a royal dessert straight from the culinary utopia of Hyderabad. Made by deep frying the bread, soaking it in sugar syrup, and then drizzling it with thick luscious rabdi, this Hyderabadi delight is one of the best yet easy to make Indian desserts. Here's how to make it at home. Shahi Tukda Recipe basically a bread pudding made by frying bread pieces in ghee and topped with thickened milk which I have not used milkmaid, you can use it but do not add sugar to the Rabdi. Looks complicated but very easy to prepare and if you have a sweet tooth.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…