Thermomix Salmon Mousse.
You can cook Thermomix Salmon Mousse using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thermomix Salmon Mousse
- It’s 12 of whole prawns cooked.
- Prepare 250 g of smoked salmon.
- You need 100 g of double cream.
- Prepare 100 g of frozen prawns cooked.
- You need 100 g of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Caviar to garnish.
Thermomix Salmon Mousse step by step
- Chop the frozen prawns cooked with salmon, 10 seconds at speed 3. Scrape the remains From the walls of the bowl, add cream, season to taste and to program 15 minutes, temperature 90 ° C and speed 1..
- Slowly put the speed from 1 to 5 and keep adding the oil through the opening of the lid. Once incorporated, place the butterfly in the blades and add 1 minute at speed 1..
- Fill the cups with salmon mousse and garnish for a touch of color with black caviar and a tail of the cooked prawns..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…