You can have Mark's Eggnog using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mark's Eggnog
- It’s 12 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of fine sugar.
- It’s 1 quart of heavy creme.
- Prepare 2 quart of half half.
- You need 2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 cup of cognac (Hennessey).
- It’s 2 cup of whiskey (crown royal).
Mark's Eggnog instructions
- separate the eggs.
- chill the whites.
- beat the yokes with the sugar until the sugar is fully dissolved.
- Mix in the nutmeg and vanilla.
- Mix in the creme, half half, and liquors.
- chill in fridge for 1 hour.
- when ready to serve, beat the egg whites to a meringue and add to the mixture.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…