St.Anton Baked Potatoes.
You can cook St.Anton Baked Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of St.Anton Baked Potatoes
- Prepare 8 of each baking potatoes (large potatoes).
- Prepare 500 gram of shrimp, peel them yourself.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh dill, chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh chives, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, fine chopped.
- Prepare 100 g of black caviar.
- Prepare 500 ml of sour cream.
- You need 80 g of butter.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
St.Anton Baked Potatoes instructions
- Put the potatoes in oven at 200c for about 1 hour..
- Peel shrimp.
- Chop red onion, dill and chives fine..
- Add herbs with shrimp and caviar in a bowl. mix with some lemon and season then mix in sour cream..
- Cut the potatoes wit an X pattern across the top and put some salt and a bit of butter inside. Place on plate and spoon the shrimp sauce all inside..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…