You can have Taylor's Sangria using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taylor's Sangria
- You need of sangria.
- Prepare 1 of bottle semi sweet red wine, use your favorite. Don't waste money on an expensive bottle as this is being mixed.
- It’s 1 of red delicious apple, cored and sliced.
- You need 1 large of orange, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of triple sec.
- You need 1 liter of bottle of club soda.
Taylor's Sangria instructions
- In a large decanter or pitcher, pour in wine, triple sec..
- Prepare and add fruit..
- Set in refrigerator or on counter for 3-4 hours for fruit to give up their flavor..
- Just before serving add the club soda and mix..
- I like serving it cold. Don't forget to eat the fruit! The best part!.
- Recipe by taylor68too.
- A reisling wine, or ask your attendant at a liquor store for some wine suggestions if your unsure which type to use..
- If I do use a dryer tasting wine which I prefer, I substitute a sprite soda for the club soda..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…