Royal Mango thickshake.
You can cook Royal Mango thickshake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Royal Mango thickshake
- You need 2 cups of mango pulp.
- It’s 1 cup of cottage cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 500 ml of milk.
- It’s 5-6 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 8-10 strands of saffron.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of chopped dry fruits.
Royal Mango thickshake instructions
- First of all take ghee in a pan, add cottage cheese and stir it..
- After the paneer loosen edges of pan, add mango pulp to it. Add sugar, boil for 2-3 minutes and switch off the gas..
- Now grind this mixture in a mixer jar by adding milk, cardamom powder, saffron, chopped nuts..
- Now serve in a glass jar and garnish with dry fruits..
- A mixture made from paneer and mango pulp can be stored in the freezer for 1-1.5 months..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…