Royal Pineapple Kesari Halwa.
You can have Royal Pineapple Kesari Halwa using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Royal Pineapple Kesari Halwa
- It’s 1 cup of Fine sooji.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Fine sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ghee you can add some more if needed.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped pineapple.
- You need 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 10 of Kesar threads.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Warm milk (soak kesar in it for 10 minutes).
- Prepare 3 cups of Boiling water.
- You need 10 of Chopped cashews to garnish.
- Prepare as required of Raisins few.
- It’s 2 drops of Food colour (optional).
Royal Pineapple Kesari Halwa instructions
- First heat a kadhai. Add 1 tsp ghee. When it heats, fry the cashews for 1 minute and keep aside..
- Heat 1/4 cup of the ghee. Side by side mix water and pineapple pieces and let them boil on low flame till the fruit is tender..
- Roast the sooji till it gives aroma and turns golden. Then switch off flame. Slowly add the water and fruit mix and mix with a wire whisk till there are no lumps.Add half of cashews and raisins also and mix..
- Then add sugar, kesar mixed and soaked in warm milk and cardamom powder. Stir well..
- Now turn on flame and cook till it turns thick and leaves side of pan. Lastly add rest of the ghee and mix well. Switch off flame..
- Keep covered for 5 minutes to thicken. Then serve in pretty bowls garnished with cashews. Royal pineapple Kesari is ready to enjoy..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…