Griddled Salmon with Jersey Royals in Minted Butter & Tzatziki.
You can cook Griddled Salmon with Jersey Royals in Minted Butter & Tzatziki using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Griddled Salmon with Jersey Royals in Minted Butter & Tzatziki
- It’s of cucumber, peeled.
- Prepare of low fat natural yogurt.
- Prepare of garlic clove, peeled and finely grated (use a microplane).
- It’s of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of salmon fillets.
- It’s of Jersey Royal New Potatoes.
- You need of minted butter (see tip).
- Prepare of Good pinch of sumac.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Griddled Salmon with Jersey Royals in Minted Butter & Tzatziki instructions
- Grate the cucumber coarsely into a sieve and sprinkle with a little salt. Set aside over a bowl..
- Meanwhile, wash the Jersey Royals in a colander under a tap, scrubbing off any loose bits of skin, if necessary..
- Put potatoes in a pan, fill with cold water and put on a hot hob to boil. Once boiling, turn down heat and simmer for 12-15 minutes until soft..
- Heat a griddle. Oil and salt the salmon fillets..
- Put the drained cucumber into a small bowl and add the yogurt, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper and mix well..
- Place the salmon skin side down on the medium hot skillet. Cook for 3-6 minutes depending on thickness..
- Turn salmon over carefully and cook until done to your preference..
- Drain the new potatoes and put them back in the pan along with the mint butter and a pinch of salt. Allow the butter to melt and swirl the potatoes around a few times to get them coated in the minted butter..
- Serve the salmon and New potatoes with the tzatziki on the side. Sprinkle over a good pinch of sumac, particularly on the tzatziki and salmon..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…