Royal falooda. royal falooda recipe, how to make homemade falooda with step by step photo/video. rich indian i have made and posted quite a few dessert recipes till now on my blog, but royal falooda recipe is the. Sevai Custard Falooda l अब सड़क पर खड़े होकर कभी नहीं खाओगे जब घर पर ऐसा रॉयल फालूदा बनाओगे. To make royal falooda : strawberry jelly chilled rose milk cooked sev soaked sabja seeds rose syrup vanilla ice cream chopped nuts (almond.
Royal Falooda with step by step pictures. Falooda is a cold dessert or beverage which is very popular in india. It is commonly prepared using Rose syrup,Sabja seeds, Sev ,milk and Ice cream. You can cook Royal falooda using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Royal falooda
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of custard powder.
- Prepare of falooda sevai.
- You need of sabja seeds or sweet basil seeds.
- Prepare of rose syrup.
- Prepare of chopped dry fruits.
- Prepare of Vanilla ice cream (optional).
- It’s of tootti fruity.
Mayor Royal Falooda is a supporting character in Simple Samosa. He is the mayor of Chatpata Nagar. Mayor Royal Falooda's body is a drinking cup filled containing pink falooda liquid and a straw. He has a bushy pink mustache, there are pink shirt sleeves on his arms.
Royal falooda instructions
- Take a large pan and boil the milk for low to medium flame..
- Add 1 cup of sugar and custard mix and boil until the milk thicken..
- Now turn off the flame and let it cool down for some time..
- Take a glass and add some rose syrup..
- Further add 2tbsp sabja seeds..
- Now add 2 tbsp cooked falooda Sevai..
- Now add chilled custard milk and stir gently..
- Add one scoop of vanilla ice cream..
- Garnish it with some chopped nuts, tutti frutti and rose syrup..
- Finally enjoy royal falooda chilled..
Royal Falooda Recipe, Learn how to make Royal Falooda (absolutely delicious recipe of Royal Falooda ingredients and cooking method) A refreshing rose flavored drink topped with home-made. Royal Falooda is a delectable cold dessert that is perfect for hot summers like these. Falooda is quite popular in India and has many versions to it. But Royal Falooda also known as Shahi Falooda is. Royal Falooda is originally a Persian dish, and is popular in many countries of Asia.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…