Brad's cheese fried fish.
You can have Brad's cheese fried fish using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's cheese fried fish
- It’s 2 lb of white fish fillets such as cod or halibut. i used swai less expensive but great flavor and a sustainable fishery..
- It’s 2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan romano cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 cup of rice flour.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 of oil for deep frying.
Brad's cheese fried fish step by step
- cut fish into serving size pieces.
- mix panko, cheese, garlic, and salt..
- mix rice flour with water. depending on flour u might need a little more water. should be the consistency of pancake batter. season with a little salt..
- dredge fish in tempura, then roll in panko mix. lightly press crumbs into fish..
- fry in 360°F oil until golden brown..
- drain on paper towels. serve with dipping sauce of choice. i used tartar sauce and creamy french dressing..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…