Royal Paneer Bhurji.
You can have Royal Paneer Bhurji using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Royal Paneer Bhurji
- It’s of Paneer (cottage cheese),crumbled or grated.
- Prepare of grated Ginger.
- Prepare of garlic Cloves, crushed.
- Prepare of Green Chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare of medium Onions, finely chopped.
- It’s of large Tomato, finely chopped.
- You need of medium Capsicum, finely chopped.
- It’s of garam masala.
- You need of Turmeric Powder.
- You need of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of fresh cream / malai.
- It’s of cumin seeds.
Royal Paneer Bhurji step by step
- Heat oil in a pan over medium flame. Add cumin seeds and allow them to crackle. Add grated ginger, crushed garlic and chopped green chilli and sauté for a minute..
- Add chopped onion and sauté until it turns translucent, about 2-3 minutes..
- Add chopped tomato and chopped capsicum, stir and cook until they turn soft and oil starts to separate for approx. 2-3 minutes..
- Add garam masala, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt, mix well..
- Add milk, and fresh cream/ malai.
- Mix and cook for a minute..
- Add crumbled paneer and lemon juice..
- Mix and cook for 3-4 minutes; stir occasionally in between to prevent sticking..
- Turn off the flame and transfer prepared paneer bhurji to a serving bowl. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…