Rajasthani Laal Maans Curry (Rajasthani Royal Mutton curry).
You can cook Rajasthani Laal Maans Curry (Rajasthani Royal Mutton curry) using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rajasthani Laal Maans Curry (Rajasthani Royal Mutton curry)
- It’s of Marination:-.
- You need of Mutton, in curry cuts.
- Prepare of garlic paste.
- You need of ginger paste.
- Prepare of Gravy:-.
- Prepare of medium size onion (Julienne cut).
- It’s of ghee.
- You need of cloves.
- It’s of black pepper corns.
- Prepare of green cardamom.
- Prepare of black cardamom.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- It’s of cumin powder.
- Prepare of red chili powder.
- It’s of mustard oil.
- You need of Mathania chillies.
- You need of dry red chillies.
- Prepare of yoghurt.
- You need of Salt.
Rajasthani Laal Maans Curry (Rajasthani Royal Mutton curry) step by step
- Soak the Mathania red chillies and dry red chillies in a water for overnight. make a smooth paste adding with 2 tbsp water and keep it aside..
- In a mixing bowl add Mutton, ginger garlic paste and marinate well and keep it aside for 2 hrs..
- In a large pot heat ghee and add pepper corn cloves green cardamom black cardamom and saute well..
- Add onion and saute till translucent. Add the marinated Mutton and cook for 4-5 minutes..
- Add Mathania chili paste and cook for 5-10 minutes stirring continuously till to remove chillies rawness. Add salt mix well. Cover it for 5-7 minutes..
- In a bowl add yoghurt, coriander powder, cumin powder, red chili powder and mustard oil and mix well and make a paste..
- Reduce the flame to low and add the yoghurt mixture paste. Mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes. Stirring continuously. Let it cook till oil separates..
- Add 1/2 cup warm water and cover it. Let it cook for around 30- 40 minutes on low flame or until Mutton becomes tender. Switch off the flame..
- Serve with Roti and paratha..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…