Royal Shahi Paneer.
You can cook Royal Shahi Paneer using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Royal Shahi Paneer
- You need of Paneer cubes ( paneer).
- You need of Onion some fried and some in paste form.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Tomato puree.
- It’s of Cashew.
- You need of khas khas.
- Prepare of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of cream.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- It’s of coriander powder.
- It’s of coriander leaves (gardish).
- You need of bay leaf.
- You need of daalachini.
- You need of coriander powder.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- You need of shahi paneer masala.
Royal Shahi Paneer instructions
- In a Kadhai heat oil and add bay leaf and cinnamon stick..
- Cook for few mins and add onion, ginger, garlic paste cashew, khaskhas and make a paste and later add tomato puree.
- Cook for another 2-3 mins and add all the dry masala.
- Cook till oil comes from the sides and add cream and kasuri methi.
- Mix well and add paneer cubes (a pan add oil and fry the paneer cube using red chilli and salt).
- Add required water to make the gravy.
- Add to the gravy and serve it with naan or roti and garnish with coriander leaves..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…