Royal fruit kheer. Hello Friends on this auspicious occasion of GURU PURNIMA I am going to show you all how to make a very easy and tasty ROYAL DRY FRUITS KHEER which you. Kheer can be made from vegetables like pumpkin, carrots, sweet potatoes etc, from fruits, from nuts Rich creamy kheer served in royal ceramic ware! Looks very inviting and the colours r gorgeous ; so.
They also have an X slash attack that sends out a X shaped wind slash. These NPC's are located in Upper Yard. Kheer is one of the most popular desserts in India. You can cook Royal fruit kheer using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Royal fruit kheer
- You need of soaked Rice.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of Sugar as per your taste.
- You need of laziza kheer mix powder.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of Mix chopped fruits.
- Prepare of Mix dry fruits.
From a large number of varieties of Kheer prepared, Dry Fruit Kheer is considered to be a royal treat. See more ideas about recipes, kheer recipe, indian food recipes. Kodo Millet Kheer is usually served as an after meal dessert during festival days. It is a tasty and simple millet based kheer.
Royal fruit kheer step by step
- Wash and soak rice in water for at least 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a pan, add 2-3 ts sugar and mix it until it dissolves completely..
- Now add half cup milk and continuously stir it to remove lumps on high flame..
- Now add soaked rice in blender and Blend them to form a smooth paste..
- Now add blended rice. mix it.
- Now add remaining milk and cook on medium low flame, keep stirring..
- Add laziza kheer mix powder.. And mix gradually.
- Cook it until mixture get thickens..
- Let it cool.
- Add chopped fruits and dry fruits and mix well.
- Garnish and Serve.
If you are in mood for something decadent, this dry fruit kheer is it. Treat yourself to a royal feast anytime with this delicacy. Rice kheer, vermicelli kheer , sabudana kheer, mango kheer, almond kheer etc. are the common varieties among kheer. Here is another healthy and delicious kheer recipe using mixed fruits and nuts. Dry Fruit Kheer or Mewe ki kheer recipe, is a delicious and a unique mix of milk and dry fruits.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…